Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Alter My Underwear

This is another odd post, don't worry there won't be any pictures of my actual underwear, I took the picture from UwearUSA.com and showed you how I changed them.

As you know, I'm super cheap. When I saw a 10-pack of underwear on clearance at Wal-mart I grabbed them without looking too much at them. It turned out they were on clearance because the picture on the front was different than what was in the package, but I needed them. After awhile of hating them, I finally came up with a solution to make them work.

I took the two red lines and pinned them together. I sewed them, with a long straight stitch as I stretched it. (See my headband post, I did the same thing) I cut off the excess and they were done. It made them fit much better, more like the bikini cut I usually buy. This was easy and they make me feel good, especially for something so cheap.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I have the opposite problem--most underwear doesn't come up high enough on my belly and then rolls down! In order to get them big enough, the bum is usually then too saggy. I've even worn my underwear backwards, as my belly is bigger than my bum! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet there would be a way to take in the bum on them... It would be interesting! Honestly though, most of my underwear still aren't altered, I just wear them anyway under jeans. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete