These Cards have pressed roses on them. The front can be written on by you or me. Such as Happy Birthday, Get Well, Thank You, etc.) The paper is textured and is off-white. The dimensions of the folded card and the envelope are 5 by 7 inches. These ones also have a rose on the fold of the envelope so that whoever you send it to can enjoy the packaging also.
To win these, First go check out my etsy store and leave a comment on this post to tell me what two different items are your favorite and why. For every comment you get one entry. The giveaway will last until I receive 20 comments or two weeks from today, Saturday, October 9th, 2010, whichever comes last. Thanks in advance for your feedback!
I love your greeting cards the very best!! I also love the Wanted Mirror! That's really clever!
ReplyDeletefragrantblissoils@gmail.com
Have you ever considered doing any purses, totes, or wallets? I'm in dire need of a new one!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making this offer! I really like the dinner menu dry erase board and the LOVE wall hanging. (That Wanted Poster Mirror is really cute too!)
ReplyDeleteLyndaB
lfeb@ma.rr.com
I really like the Pressed Rose Cards and the Felt Christmas Ornaments!!! You are one crafty gal! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Dinner Menu Dry Erase Board! What a great way to stay organized. I also like the LOVE wall hanging because it's classy.
ReplyDeleteI love the Dinner Menu Dry Erase Board because you can plan out the week's menu.
ReplyDeleteI also love the felt christmast ornaments because I love homemade ornaments.
cereza25 at yahoo dot com