
I'm just going to say it, I think I'm a genius.(Thanks to my friend Shenanigans and my husband to making me feel justified in thinking it!) Why am I? Well I have an awesome nursing cover (I really do love it, and use it all the time) that my aunt made me. It's a blanket with a strap. When I was packing light to go hiking I didn't pack it because of space. I did pack a blanket, and if I would have made this strap sooner it would have been perfect. This strap clips onto any blanket or thing that you already have. Receiving blanket? Nursing Cover, done. Large shirt? Done. Towel? Bath Apron, done. See, I told you I was a genius.
You can make your own, or you can just pick one up at my etsy shop. Make sure to get one for all of your friends too. Any suggestions, comments or agreeing with me on my genius-ness? Leave a comment for me, I'd love to hear it!

No comments:
Post a Comment